Production Control Trainee Job Vacancy
Posted 25th March 2021 By Lestercast Limited
The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Enter orders onto the production system and acknowledge orders to customers.
- Produce production cards in line with production planned dates.
- Arrange imports and exports, ensuring all documentation is correct.
- Monitor the progress of parts in production, ensuring that all orders are to plan.
- Work with suppliers to ensure delivery expectations are met.
- Raise subcontract purchase orders for 3rd party processes, and book in subcontracted deliveries.
- Respond to customer and supplier enquiries as required via telephone and email.
Skills and Experience
- A team player with a pro-active approach and the ability to work on own initiative.
- A good communicator, who is able to deal effectively with customer and supplier enquiries.
- Computer literate with an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
The salary for this position will be dependent on the skills and experience of the successful candidate.