Maintenance Engineer Job Vacancy
We are currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer at our Lestercast premises.
Lestercast is extremely proud of the cohesive team they have built over the years. We are continually striving to ensure our staff support our long-term aspirations for continuous improvement and with that work ethos in mind, have a very small staff turnover and vacancies are fairly rare.
We are currently looking to recruit a Full-Time Maintenance Engineer at our Leicester factory.
- Carry out repairs and general maintenance to plant, equipment and buildings.
- Respond to any machine breakdowns and complete the repairs.
- Be responsible for all planned machine maintenance and keep appropriate records.
- Undertake basic electrical work.
- Carry out basic welding.
- Control maintenance tools, stores and equipment.
- Assist with production as and when required.
Skills and Experience
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Welding experience
- Woodworking skills
- Metal working skills
- An awareness of Health and Safety procedures
- Previous experience of working in engineering or manufacturing
You must be a team player with the ability to work on your own initiative and with the minimum of supervision. A flexible and proactive approach to work is essential.
Full training will be given as required.
To apply please send your CV to: Lindsey Braimbridge, HR Administrator, Lestercast Ltd, Investment Casting Centre, Ireton Avenue, Leicester, LE4 9EU or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Maintenance Engineer April 2018 – To download the job description, please click on the file.