Lestercast is extremely proud of the cohesive team they have built over the years. We are continually striving to ensure our staff support our long-term aspirations for continuous improvement and with that work ethos in mind, have a very small staff turnover and vacancies are fairly rare.
Current Job Vacancies – 2:
Production Control Trainee
The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Enter orders onto the production system and acknowledge orders to customers.
- Produce production cards in line with production planned dates.
- Arrange imports and exports, ensuring all documentation is correct.
- Monitor the progress of parts in production, ensuring that all orders are to plan.
- Work with suppliers to ensure delivery expectations are met.
- Raise subcontract purchase orders for 3rd party processes, and book in subcontracted deliveries.
- Respond to customer and supplier enquiries as required via telephone and email.
Skills and Experience
- A team player with a pro-active approach and the ability to work on own initiative.
- A good communicator, who is able to deal effectively with customer and supplier enquiries.
- Computer literate with an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
The salary for this position will be dependent on the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
We are also recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer – Job Description to follow, please register your interest by contacting us – details below.
To apply for any of these positions please send your CV to:
Lindsey Braimbridge, HR Administrator, Lestercast Ltd, Investment Casting Centre, Ireton Avenue, Leicester, LE4 9EU or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org