Lestercast is extremely proud of the cohesive team they have built over the years. We are continually striving to ensure our staff support our long-term aspirations for continuous improvement and with that work ethos in mind, have a very small staff turnover and vacancies are fairly rare.
Current vacancies – 1:
Sales Engineer – Full Time
We currently have the opportunity for a Sales Engineer to join our lively team.
The key tasks of this role will be to:
- Assess feasibility of new enquiries, and estimate the costs associated with new jobs.
- Prepare quotations from customer enquiries.
- Source and gain quotations from suppliers eg. toolmakers and machinists.
- Follow up quotations and obtain feedback.
- Visit existing and new customers as required.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have an engineering background with a knowledge of production processes (preferably casting and machining), and be experienced in reading engineering drawings.
A team player with a pro-active approach and the ability to communicate effectively with customers and suppliers is essential.
To download the job description, please click here
To apply for this role, please send your CV to:
Lindsey Braimbridge, HR Administrator, Lestercast Ltd, Investment Casting Centre, Ireton Avenue, Leicester, LE4 9EU or by email firstname.lastname@example.org