Trainee Process Engineer Vacancy
We currently have an opportunity for a Trainee Process Engineer to join our lively team based in Leicester.
Posted 5 July 2016
Trainee Process Engineer
In this diverse role, you will be supporting our Sales, Production and Technical teams on a range of tasks and projects. Key tasks will include:
• Assisting the Sales team in responding to new customer enquiries and following up quotations in response to enquiries.
• Assisting the Production Manager in planning and implementing production schedules.
• Inputting and processing customer orders and production data using the company’s computerised production system.
• Responding to calls from customers regarding production and delivery enquiries.
• Assisting with other ad hoc projects.
Skills and Experience
The person we are looking for will have a BTEC/HNC/HND/degree qualification in an engineering discipline.
A team player with a pro-active approach, you must be able to communicate confidently and effectively with customers and suppliers. You will have a high level of computer literacy with the ability to read engineering drawings.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience and training in a successful and forward thinking company.
For information on how to apply, please click here:-